- School News
Together with Bracknell Forest Local Authority, we are able to offer termly subject networks delivered by practicing subject experts for the following subjects :
COMPUTING | HISTORY | MUSIC | SCIENCE
- Three termly, two-hour, twilight subject training sessions attended together with other local practitioners also responsible for leading these subjects in your schools.
- Subject progression (YR-6), effective sequencing of curriculum content, effective subject planning, identifying and implementing subject specific pedagogies, how to cultivate a climate of high expectations that enable your pupils’ love of the subject to flourish.
- Explore how to improve subject delivery and how to make links with relevant subject associations, resources and support.
- Primary phase curriculum development and subject leadership – learn how to shape an effective subject curriculum.
- Networking opportunity for subject leaders.
Cost *£45 PER SESSION
*payable at £135 for one subject leader attending all three subject leader training sessions. E.g. One History leader attending all three History subject leader training sessions.
INITIAL TRAINING SESSION DATES (training session 1 of 3):
COMPUTING led by Peter Marshman Thu 26.11.20 3.30pm to 5.30pm
HISTORY led by Annaliese Tanzer Mon 16.11.20 3.30pm to 5.30pm
MUSIC led by Jay Johannessen Thu 19.11.20 3.30pm to 5.30pm
SCIENCE led by Lynsey Johns Wed 25.11.20 3.30pm to 5.30pm
REGISTER YOUR PLACE TODAY
FOREST LEARNING ALLIANCE
Tel: 01252 873069